2016 was a bit of a crazy year, not only for Lori Lynn Photography but also for our little family!
- This was our first whole year living in Amarillo!
- Made new friends here.
- We moved into our new house. Yay!
- Traveled to Ireland! Check it out here: Part 1 & Part 2
- We had anniversary photos taken at the Cliffs of Moher.
- Seemingly countless trips to Dallas and Lubbock for weddings and engagements.
- My brother got married!!
- Fonzie finally found a groomer he can get along with. Hurrah.
And so so much more. All in all, it’s been an amazing year! We feel very blessed. Moving to a new place can be scary but God always provides and this past year that has been shown to us over and over again. I am so thankful for all the couples that trust me every year with their wedding day! It is truly an honor, there is nothing I would rather do! Here are some of my favorites from 2016 weddings. I am so excited to see what 2017 will hold!